These four points show that your boiler needs cleaning
Release Time : 2020-09--10
Click volume : 0
Wall-hung boilers are dual-purpose heating equipment for heating and bathing. Its core problem is its service life, and the biggest factor affecting its service life is the problem of scale. Everyone knows that scale is formed because the temperature difference is too large, especially when we use domestic hot water, because we need to continuously fill in new water, the fouling rate of the heat exchanger is greatly increased. As the scale attached to the inner wall of the heat exchanger continues to thicken, the heat exchange efficiency of the wall-hung boiler will also be greatly reduced. The main manifestations are the increase in the gas consumption of the wall-hung boiler, insufficient heating, and hot and cold sanitary hot water. Symptoms such as decreased water volume.
If the heat exchange components of the wall-hung boiler are finally kept running under such a high-load state, the damage to the wall-hung boiler is very severe and its service life is seriously affected. Therefore, any gas boiler must be cleaned and maintained after two to three years of use. After a winter of high-load operation, the heat exchanger and other components inside the wall-hung boiler will be full of scale. Running the wall-hung boiler in this state will not only affect its service life, but also increase gas consumption. It causes a waste of energy and brings losses to the individual's economy.
So how do you tell if your wall-hung boiler should be cleaned?
1. The wall-hung boiler has been used continuously for more than two heating seasons.
2. It is obvious that the gas consumption of the wall-hung boiler has increased than before.
3. The heating time of the wall-hung boiler increases, the sanitary hot water is cold and hot, and the hot water output per unit time decreases.
4. The operating sound of the wall-hung boiler increases, and there will be abnormal noises from time to time.
Wall-hung boiler cleaning operation process
Note: The following operations must be carried out under the guidance of professional and technical personnel!
1. Open the upper cover of the washing machine, take out the accessories in the liquid distribution tank, wrap the three separation valves with sealing tapes, screw them on the water supply connector on the end of the body, and connect the drain connector of the return connector box to make it closed status.
2. Untie the joints of the heating system and hot water system of the wall-hung boiler, and use the connecting pipes to respectively connect the water supply pipeline, the return water pipeline and the upper return water joint of the washing machine.
3. Plug in the power cord of the cleaning equipment.
4. Pour water into the mixing tank to two-thirds of the mixing tank.
5. Open the water separation valve and return water separation valve, turn on the power switch of the washing machine, and start the water circulation of the circulating pump. If the liquid level in the tank drops, it needs to be added again until the specified water level is stable.
6. Start the red power switch (showing that the red power indicator light is on, the temperature controller shows OFF, and then press the green start switch to check whether the water in the dosing tank is circulating (if the water in the dosing tank does not circulate, starting is prohibited) Temperature controller switch), after two minutes of normal circulation, press the heating button in the temperature controller to turn ON, and the temperature of the water will be displayed at the same time. When the temperature is heated to 30℃, add the big bag of cleaning agent to the mixing tank and stir to melt the cycle. The factory rated temperature of this machine is 45℃, when the water temperature reaches 45℃, the thermostat will disconnect and stop heating, and the heater will automatically feed water when the water temperature is lower than 40℃.
7. The cleaning cycle depends on the color change of the cleaning fluid, generally from clear to muddy, from light to thick, until the color no longer darkens, the time is about 1 to 1.5 hours, after confirming that it is clean, turn off the power switch. Stop the loop. Use the sewage pipe to drain the cleaning liquid, refill with clean water, start the cleaning machine to cycle for 5-10 minutes, then drain the water, and the cleaning is over.
8. After cleaning, you must first turn off the temperature controller (the screen displays OFF), then turn off the start switch, and then turn off the power switch.
9. Remove the connecting pipes and restore the system.
1. The circulating pump is not a self-priming pump. When filling the water, fill the pump head with water, otherwise there will be air in the pump and cleaning cannot be carried out.
2. It is forbidden to start the cycle switch without water to prevent damage to the machine without load.
3. It is forbidden to start the temperature controller switch without water and without circulation.
4. During the opera